Monday, January 7, 2013

Covering Up Pimples, The Best Concealer & Liquid Foundation

It's no secret that pregnancy is doing a number on my face (and now my back!!) via ugly pimples. And, while my recent facial at Edemame Spa combined with bi-weekly use of Naturopathica's Pumpkin Purifying Enzyme Peel (more on this later) has made a huge difference, most morning I wake up with new red or white friends. So, I set out on a quest to find cover up that conceals and nourishes my skin. Watch the below video for my go-to concealer pencil and liquid foundation.

 
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil ($19) -- in the video I'm only showing that I use it under my eyes, when in fact it's also a great tool to remove redness under my nose and mask monster pimples. A few simple dots and gentle patting is all it takes.

CARGO Liquid Foundation ($36) -- I'm done traveling with heavy foundation bottles; this my new flying companion. For us pregnant gals, it's good to know that the formula is oil-free (we have enough of that) and loaded with Vitamin C to augment skin's ability to fight unnecessary free radicals caused by UV rays.

As promised in the video, the lipstick I'm wearing is Lilac in matte creme from BITE BEAUTY ($24). Aside from containing organic fruit butters which create a creamy texture that conditions and moisturizes lips, the colors last for hours!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment