Monday, April 21, 2014

P2 Lifestyle: HandbagDesigner101 8th Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards, Are you the Next Great Bag Designer?

Calling all handbag designers !!!

There’s one week left to enter for the chance to be nominated for HandbagDesigner101's 8th Annual Independent Handbag Designer Awards. This is the only handbag competition of its kind in the world, and I’m thrilled, once again, to be part of the preliminary judging panel.

This coming Sunday, I’m taking some time off from mommy duties to sift through what I’m sure will be tomorrow’s great accessory stars. You could be one of them!
Back in 2012, when I wasn't pregnant ...
the last time I was able to attend the awards!
I tried to find a picture from the 1st Independent Handbag Designer Awards, but it's saved on an old computer. I'll have to fish for it! This was me attending back in 2012, and I've been pregnant ever since :). 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are so adorable and expert handbag artist. I love your dress here. You look so cute. For more knee length dress with boots, shop only at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete