Friday, August 16, 2013

P2 Beauty: Lolita Lempicka’s Elle L’aime Fragrance

All great women have signature scents, like Nancy Regan with James Galann’s Galanos and Audrey Hepburn with Givenchy's L'Interdit. I, too, have a commitment to Terry Mugler’s Angel. I began wearing it in my teens, though I know it’s more suitable for the mature, sophisticated set; then again, I’ve always had an old soul. As I actually got older, I’ve found myself wavering a bit, especially during the summers when the nose craves something softer. Well, now, I’ve found my signature summer scent in Lolita Lempicka’s Elle L’aime fragrance.

I’ll get to what the official top/bottom notes are, in a second. To me, it smells: captivating, luxurious and playful/soft sexy. (Soft sexy is Sophia Loren vs. Marilyn Monroe, or Eva Longoria vs. Kim Kardashian – no offense to the iconic Marilyn or fabulous Kim, but they put sexy in your face). Back to the perfume …
I would NEVER leave the house, or even my bedroom!, without a little spray, and of course mascara and lip gloss. If you want to be treated like a lady (think Nancy Regan, Audrey Hepburn, again) you need to take care of yourself like a lady.
For those with a nose for scent, here’s the 411: top notes of Bergamot, Neroli and Lime with a sparkling of Coco Essence, Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang, leading to a warm base of Vanilla, Myrrh and Sandalwood.

Begging this month and thru, at least, the holiday season, Neiman Marcus will have the exclusive on Lolita Lempicka’s Elle L’aime. (888.888.4757)

P2 Beauty: Lolita Lempicka’s Elle L’Aime

No comments:

Post a Comment