Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pam's Pick: Michael Aram Enchanted Forest Candle Sticks

A journalism professor once told me, that you should always have one amazing line in your article that you absolutely refuse to edit. Well, I believe that tip applies to decorating your home. There should always be one piece that you absolutely have to have in your living space, regardless of the ebbs and flows of style or the physical location and size of your home. For me, that one piece is my Michael Aram Enchanted Forest candle sticks. I find myself moving them to new locations in my living/dining room depending on the season. Each migration gives them, and our home, new life. For the fall season, I've places them on a mirrored tray on top of my class coffee table.


What's your must-have décor item? Is it a new creation or a antique piece from your mother or grandmother? Leave me a comment below and let's talk home décor.

No comments:

Post a Comment