Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pam's Pick: Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer

The last thing any parent wants to do at 2 am is think about warming up a bottle. Is it too hot, too cold? What about unfreezing stored milk?!?

Three months into my daughter’s life and I’m a little wiser and more prepared for number two++, thanks to the addition of the Kiinde Kozii on my kitchen counter top. Not only is this product the smartest bottle warmer on the market thanks to an easy-to-use water bath, it also features a sleek design. One thing all new parents hate is how their house gets taken over by baby products, which is why I shop for products that not only solve problems, but are aesthetically pleasing. If you’re a Kozii fan, leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from other moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment