Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pam's Pick: Thymes Kimono Rose Candle

Yes, I'm not sticking with my noon posting commitment, but if you ONLY knew the type of week I'm having ... Perhaps, someday, I'll be brave enough to share the story. For now, let me just share today's Pam's Pick, which is a perfect way to end an emotional, only-a-mother-could-understand day.

Candles are one of my favorite ways to calm down, because scents can transport your mind to that happy place - we all have that happy place, where no one can touch us. They are also an easy way to make your home feel like a luxury hotel or spa … something every mother needs. Thymes’ Kimono Rose is my current go-to scent. Prior to that, it was their Mandarin Coriander candle. This company just knows how to do fragrance right! Plus, there candles come in beautiful glass containers adding to that hotel feel.

Enjoy and relax!

PS Did I mention candles are also ideal for baby making? Proceed with caution … and/or protection!
Pam's Pick: Thymes Kimono Rose Candle, July 31, 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment