Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fashion Fix: Sexy Winter Coats, Dawn Levy


I'm sick of seeing women turn into the Michelin Man, as soon as winter starts. Is it so hard to look sexy and cozy in a puffer jacket? Seek and yee shall find, ladies. It doesn't matter if you have $75 or $750, if you're a size 4 or 14, there is a figure-flattering winter coat for you. 

Last fall, I found myself in Bloomingdale's during a ridiculous sale, and scored two Dawn Levy down jackets for less than the price of one. I was only planning on keeping one, but my husband liked both so much that I never made the return. What's not to like with a belted, curve-accenting coat? Men know sexy, ladies, and they like when they can see our shape! 

TIP If you're not in the market for a new coat, at least add a belt around your existing one. If you own a black coat, experiment with belts in pops of color like cobalt blue, rose gold or neon pink. Have fun and show off that body!
Dawn Levy Winter 2012 collection

No comments:

Post a Comment