Wednesday, February 5, 2014

P2 Fashion: Unique Cartier Engagement Ring

Is this not the most mouth-watering engagement ring ever? My jaw dropped when I saw this Cartier setting. My husband has never been fully satisfied with the setting he created for my original engament ring -- I think it's wonderful. For nearly the entire length of our almost five-year marriage, he's wanted to change it. I'm quite sentamental, so I've refused. Not only that, he wants me to pick what I want and that goes against my core. I know it's quite common for gals to know and strongly hint (sometimes even shop) for their own rings, but I find that boring. 
"Trinity de Cartier" aquamarine & diamond 18K white gold engagement ring,
price upon request, Cartier
So, WHY am I posting this image? While doing research for my monthly style curation project with the HYATT Union Square Hotel New York, a press release led me to a website which led me to another website and finally to this stunner.  
The swirling loops of pave diamonds sing to me. Seariously, I'm hearing Bach in the background and having a major moment. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment