Thursday, March 20, 2014

P2 Lifestyle: Five Stylish and Zen Ways To Channel Spring, Happy Spring Solstice

Happy Spring! Wait, it's actually sunny today and above 40 degrees. I'll take it! Us East Coaster are ready for the new season and I'm jumping in full force with a little decorating and style changes, and playful R&R.

Here's how I'm celebrated spring solstice:

1. Holding my belly and dancing to Pharrell  "Happy" song. I'll have to have the hubby take a picture tonight.  

2. Swapping out my living room pillows for something a bit more yellow and joyful. I love these from the Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler collection for JCPenney. This man can do no wrong and these prices make me very, very, sunshine happy. 
Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler for JCPenney = happy living room
3. Making sure the hubby comes home today with fresh flowers. A few more calls to the office should do the trick!
Peonies are such a delicate flower, and a great way to welcome spring
4. Shopping for a pink coat - I've been seeing so many and it's such a mood lifter.

1.ASOS Vintage Cocoon Coat, $207
2.Boss 
Cesinala Wool-Cashmere Coat, $417
3.
CHAREX Wool Coat, $54
1. REISS Regale Mandarin Collar Coat, $500
2. 
ASOS Skater Coat with Zip Front, $141
5. Heading for a walk in the park with my daughter. It's 5pm and this mama needs to go play with her munchkin. 

Happy Spring. Enjoy and embrace the sunshine, ideally while wearing cute shoes ;-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment