Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Decor Nursery Trends 2013

As a style reporter on behalf of BETTER TV, I had a chance to be on the other side of the microphone to get a first-hand scoop on the hottest nursery trends from the founders of ProjectNursery.com. My mommy mojo was in full force, as I believe my role goes beyond instilling good manners, a value in education, etc. It's also my job to lead by example and show my children that personal style and decor is imperative to leading a happy, "Be Your Best You" life. What better place to start teaching style than a nursery room?

For 2013, it's all about chevron prints, global influences and gray. I'm thrilled about that last bit, as I'm planning to have a gray/yellow/white theme for my baby girl.

PS Check out Pintrest for my Baby Decor board.

No comments:

Post a Comment