Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wear Sparkles During The Day, Just Because

Sparkles make any day better and brighter. Today's look is simple, yet stylish - a black canvas which hugs the body, finished off with razzle, dazzle shine. The entire ensemble is under $300 and it's very much MILF in Training approved. Firstly, it's body conscious - check. Secondly, because of the first point, my husband thinks it's hot - double check. Thirdly, it makes me feel confident - sparkling check.

At a time when most women feel the need to slack off, I know better. Pregnancy is the time to preserve the sizzle and sparkle of my relationship because I'd rather make out with my husband than a box of oreo cookies. The stakes are high, my guard isn't down, and I'm keeping is sexy through the home stretch.

On that note... it's almost time for the gym!
Cardigan, Silence+Noise via Marshalls; Boots, Ruthie Davis;
Clutch, Max & Chloe; Tuxedo Shirt, Elizabeth Daniel NY
Love yourself. Respect yourself. Always be your best your best you and NEVER SURRENDER ;). Happy Holidays.

Sequin Cardigans Under $75
Bobeau, $59

Sparkling Clutches Under $50
Nina, $49
Target, $15
 

No comments:

Post a Comment