Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jennifer Garner, Mom Style For Less

Do you love heels? I do! But, I also want to look like I belong when I’m strutting through the park with my baby girl. In an effort to prepare for a fashion-award worthy motherhood, and not surrender my sense of style and sanity, (Note to all: burn ugly sweatpants!) I’ll be sharing some of my favorite ensembles from celebrity moms and moms on the street.
 
First up, the adorable Jennifer Garner, mom to Violet, Samuel and Seraphina. Her casual, LA look is perfect for a stroll in the park, picking up the kids from school, or running errands. Swap in a clutch and peep-toe pumps and you’re ready for the night.
Jennifer Garner, Stylish Mother of Three
Blazer, SheInsider $47 / Tank, The Row $90 / Shorts, Delia's $15


Necklace, Brooks Brothers $34 / Rollable Flat, Yosi Samara $66

No comments:

Post a Comment