Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pregnancy Tales: Shopping for Herve Leger, Be the Sex Bomb with a Belly

What can I say? I'm addicted to Herve Leger, as you may know from the amount of times I've worn various skirts and dresses in the last month, alone. (psss Follow me on Instagram for daily style pics.) 

With month five right around the corner, size xxs isn't going to cut it - its going to cut my circulation! So, I popped into BCBG on 40th and 5th Avenue, which has their Herve Leger brand upstairs. Fortunately, there was a 40% off sale going on. I never pay full price; even with wacky pregnancy hormones and the desire to stay sexy, I'm not about to pay retail. Eek - retail.
 
Watch the video and remember, pregnant or not, you need to always be your best you. Right now, that means MILF in Training ;). What, yes, I went there! Can someone get me a "MILF in Training" t-shirt?  



If you believe, as I do, that maintaining your sexuality during pregnancy is essential because the alternative is a loss of intimacy, sanity and self-esteem, leave me a comment and tell me how you did it/are doing it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment