Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fashion Fix: Tunics While Pregnant, Under $100

Style always matters. You know my motto: looking good makes you feel good. And, I love feeling good and confident about my appearance because it makes me a better leading for my team and a more pleasant  (not to mention sexy) wife for my hubby.

While pregnant, I've come to adore tunics. They accomplish three points every pregnant  woman seeks in her wardrobe: style, comfort and ease.  That last point "ease" is crucial. We have enough on our plates, so we like when our fashion isn't fussy. Pop a tunic over leggings or jeans and off you go. Best of all, you can wear them after you're pregnant. Maximize that CPW - cost per wear.  

Yesterday, I wore a gorgeous tunic from Ted Baker, which I purchased at Bloomingdale's. The scalloped details sold me.

Here are some tunics you and your belly will adore. All styles are under $100.
Forever 21, $22 - The loose belt easily places above belly, and off to work you go.
Three Dots, $57 -This would look phenomenal with metallic jeans!
Riller & Fount, $42 - Draped anything is my pregnancy secret.
 
Forever 21, $22 - Nix the belt, until after birth.
 
ASOS, $66 - Hello, third trimester.
 
 resort ready
 ASOS, $66 - This i sthe color for holiday dress-up.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment