Friday, September 20, 2013

P2 Family/Kids: Add Swag to Sneakers with Shwings

Sneakers and I just don’t go together. I purchased a pair two years ago when I got a trainer and he said what I was putting on my feet was not going to cut it. So, like a savvy maxxinista, I went to TJMaxx and got a pair for $39.99, obviously.

Fast forward to motherhood …  I used to walk the baby in ballet flats or my neon orange Yosi Samra flip flops (the same ones Sarah Jessica Parker wears, just saying). However, when the baby falls asleep, I now like to squeeze in some stretching, lunges and standing abdominal exercises. This calls for sneaker time.

To add razzle dazzle to my sneaks, I accented with Shwings, decorative wings for your sneakers. Aside from making you feel like a cool mom that doesn't mind laughing and playing with silly fashion, Shwings is an economical way to spruce up old sneakers. OMG. Ladies, I had no idea how much sneakers cost (refer to lines one and two in this post). It’s high-way robbery! Go to an off-price retailer like T.J.Maxx or Marshalls, get a pair of sneakers for $19-$39 and buy some Shwings for your kids. It's a great way for them to personalize their shoes and begin to see the value of style and the joy it brings.


Me and my Shwings can't wait to go for a walk, tonight.  Join us for a healthy, stylish stroll at 6pm EST. 
P2 Kids - accessorizing sneakers with Shwings 

No comments:

Post a Comment