Wednesday, September 18, 2013

P2 Lifestyle: WTF I Need Folders ASAP, BTW I'm Organizationally Challenged TMI

Right before the baby was born, my husband and I gave up our city pad and permanently relocation to our home in the burbs. With that, I lost my city office and tons of space that was all about me and my business. It’s been seven months and my home office is still, well, a work in progress. 

To fully explain the situation, let’s just say my desk overflows onto my sister’s desk (she’s my Event Director) and onto the floor. I have a "Tweet This" table that looks more like a fashion war zone. Personal files, bills, baby paperwork, magazine, business cards, look books …. Arggggggggggggggg. So, you can image why I placed multiple orders for these folders, and other Knock-Knock items. Is it wishful thinking to believe they’ll help?

Reluctantly, and with great shame, I’m posting images of my office, because aside from these folders, I believe the first step is admitting I have a problem … I NEED TO ORGANIZE THIS SPACE ... ideally before my five-month-old daughter goes to college.

P2 Lifestyle - my office needs help
Wait, first I think I need to go on ShopBop.com and see if they got in any new headbands … Wait, I also want to go check on the baby and give her a big kiss before her evening walk … Hold up, the phone just rang. It’s my publicist calling to discuss post-Emmys TV opportunities. I gotta take that one. And so it goes ...

Are you organizationally challenged, but willing to change? Let's try to get help together. I'll keep you updated on my progress, no matter how slow it is :). I'm committed to getting my pretty office out of my head and into reality. 

P2 Lifestyle _ Honest Acronym Folders, Knock-Knock

No comments:

Post a Comment