Friday, September 20, 2013

P2Fashion: T.J.Maxx Launches E-Commerce, Exclusive Scoop

When news broke, yesterday, that T.J.Maxx quietly launched online shopping, I shed a tear. Could it be that my beloved off-price retailer of choice was now going to not only distract me on the way home, but also provide an e-commerce destination that is destined to keep me away from my daily to-dos? So, I called up my gals over in Framingham, MA to get the 411. Here’s my exclusive interview with Doreen Thompson Vice President, Corporate Communications.

Pamela Pekerman: How often do you plan to update merchandise online?
Doreen Thompson: Just like shopping our stores, new finds arrive almost daily, so make sure to shop tjmaxx.com and your favorite store for the best selection.

PP: You don’t have to tell me twice. I’ve already placed over $1200 in my shopping cart.
DT: That’s amazing.

PP: Amazingly addictive! I can’t wait to see how this site evolved. Speaking of which, do you plan to add flash sales, a happy hour special, in the future?
DT: From time to time, we do plan to offer unique or limited time only product offerings that will be featured as a MaxxFlash.

PP: What about adding editorial/video/other content to guide online shoppers?
DT: Although we do not offer this feature on our site today, we will continue to evaluate and test new features and functionality over time.


Ladies, maxxinistas, get your clicking fingers ready for the shopping experience of your life. You’ll have to be fast if you want to beat me to these amazing designer deals. See below for items I just scored. For all my clients reading this, please note: if I’m avoiding your calls it’s because I’m doing serious shopping damage. I’ll call you back after I check out. 
P2 Fashion - T.J.Maxx launches e-commerce & I go to town ...
(clockwise from top left: DVF, Notte by Marchesa, DVF, Sachin + Bibi,
Rachel Zoe, JOIE

No comments:

Post a Comment